- We had a new door installed on our rental side. No photo. It's a door and it looks nice and we even opted for a new screen door too. Hot diggity. We installed a mailbox too.
- I painted our laundry room before we received our third set of a washer/dryer. This one is nice, though my only gripe is that it does not sing to me like our LG set did. But that set also leaked which lead to the demise of Sears in my opinion. So now we have a Whirlpool set and if you don't like yours I don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss occasionally. Someday I'll do a photo tour of our home. Probably after I rip my kitchen apart.
- We put new house numbers on our side of the duplex. I feel like an instant upgrade in the neighborhood because the glass garden plates are now gone and people can actually pick out our home out among the rest. I need to make a trip to Home Depot (though a devout Lowe's girl) for a set on the other side so the cool factor raises another notch.
- Thanksgiving was great. Got to hang out with this kid:
- Then we had Thanksgiving Giada-style with my parents and sister.
- I bought new couches at Living Spaces after spending 3 hours with their design consultant. As I keep saying, it was easier picking out a wedding dress.
- The Thanksgiving weekend concluded with a booze cruise with these girls. Good times and mimosas had by all.
I will try to be better moving forward. It will be a year-end resolution.