- Boys create piles. Piles of paper, piles of books, piles of crap.
- If things are not in piles, they are randomly set and forgotten. Remotes in the bathroom, wallet in the backyard. Etcetera, etcetera.
- They do not look above or below eye level when searching for food in the fridge or snacks in the pantry. Custom cabinetry companies could make a killing.
- Boys go through lots of glasses and plates. Probably because they aren't washing them.
- Electronic cord jungles do not seem to bother them.
- The lights are on and nobody's home. Conversely, he is home, sitting in the dark with the windows closed.
Granted, my findings are from a female perspective and methinks a certain beau in my life could make a list longer and more detailed about the opposite of each. Stop putting my piles away! I couldn't find the eggs, they were hidden! I want a new plate, so sue me! Do you want the Internet or not!
At the end of the day, it's the yin and the yang. I pick up the laundry piles and have learned to not even think about the desk piles. I wash the dishes with a smile on my face to get that sparkling kitchen, all while he fills my glass of wine up and tries to get my computer to recognize the Internet. It all works out.